Aaron has worked in conflict resolution and as a mediator in various roles for over 13 years. He has vast experience in working with individuals, families, and organizations to help understand the complexities that conflict creates; bringing clarity and setting the right peaceful environment for resolution to occur. Aaron is gifted at bringing helpful empathy and understanding into complex situations and is able to offer “pro-partial” support to all parties involved. Aaron believes that true peace comes not from lack of conflict, but from the presence of a wholeness achieved through careful listening and empathetic understanding. Aaron works hard to offer support, clarity, and peace in the midst of confusion, conflict, and frustration.
- Mediation Training (Genesis Mediation)
- Multnomah County Mediation Program for Small Claims (Multnomah County Court)
- Master of Divinity (Abilene Christian University)
- Bachelor Degree in Ministry and Philosophy (Abilene Christian University)
- Multnomah County Mediation Program for Small Claims
- PTO president (Kinnaman Elementary School and International School of Beaverton)