Divorce & Family Training – Portland, OR
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| $600
Mediation is a growing trend for those seeking divorce or family law matters. Mediation has proven to retain the best possible relationship between parents when children are involved. In Divorce Mediation Training you will receive instruction on:
Understanding the divorce process and working off of a checklist
- How to help parents avoid custody battles
- Writing Parenting Plans and Modifications
- Calculating Child Support
- Helping parties to final agreement on spousal support
- How to treat various assets and liabilities in settlements
- Getting parties to settlement
- How to involve attorneys without blowing up mediation
The training is a hybrid model with content online and one day for live training.
Upon completion of training, you will need supervised hours as recommended by the Oregon Mediation Association or the Mediation Association of Colorado. Please contact us for the dates of the next Divorce and Family Training. The cost of this training is $600. We must have sufficient numbers for training. You will receive a full refund if the training is cancelled for any reason. If you have questions, please contact us at (503) 352-9447 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.