Dr. Holley Clough joined Genesis Mediation in 2018. Holley’s mission is to resonate her values through creatively helping others discern and develop their God given potential. This mission statement has developed leaders all over the globe through leadership teaching, coaching, advising and competency development. Holley brings over 30 years of experience in adult higher education, specifically focused on program development, adult learning and competency based coaching.
Genesis Team Role: Consultant
- Doctor of Ministry, Gateway Seminary, with emphasis on teaching, writing, and coaching model implementation. Hornecker Award, 2015.
- Master of Divinity, Western Seminary, with an emphasis in coaching, Suma Cum Laude, 2012.
- Master of Arts, Western Seminary, with an emphasis on leadership and coaching, 2010
- Mentored Field Ministry: El Salvador Leadership Development with Agros, Intl.
- Bachelor of Arts, George Fox University, with an emphasis on Organizational Leadership, 2001.
Publications & Media:
- The Power of Life Coaching (academic text).Wipf and Stock, Eugene, OR: 2016.
- Presenting a Model Using Life Coaching for Recruitment and Retention in Academic, Non-profit and Mission Arenas.Christian Coaching, Online, 2015
- Heaven (contributor, nonfiction theology). Tyndale House Publishers, Carol Stream, IL, 2014.
- Courage and Calling (published book review). Christian Coaching, 2012
- ICF International Coach Federation, Lexington, KY
- Professional Coaching Certification
- CAHEA Christian Adult Higher Education Association, Garland, TX
- MCXN Mission Connexion Board, Portland, OR
- WT World Team International, Warrenton, PA
- Beaverton Foursquare Church Mission Leader
- Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, Adult Bible Study
Holley was born and raised on a mink farm in Jamestown, New York. She moved to Rochester, New York where she worked at the University of Rochester. It was here she met and married Charles Clough. In 1983 they moved to Lake Oswego, Oregon. She has worked in the high tech industry, church and board development, short term missions, and higher education. They have two adult sons and a German Shepherd dog. She has travelled to over 30 countries. She enjoys skiing, running, tennis, guitar, reading, gardening and family.