20+ years in business management, strategic planning, training and development, and culture building. I have experience working with new start-ups and small businesses up to Fortune 20 companies. I’ve worked in industries ranging from tech, finance, and healthcare to manufacturing, nonprofits, and government.
Genesis Team Role:
- Managing Consultant, Lead Investigator
- Senior Professional – Human Resources (SPHR)
- Certified Internal Investigations Administrator
- Certified Mediator
- Coaching Certificate
- Masters Degree
- SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management)
- PHRMA (Portland HR Management Association)
- NAO Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- OCA (Oregon Cannabis Association)
Trainer with Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) training youth coaches and athletes in sports psychology, Refugee Sponsor with Refugee Care Collective
Married over 20 years with 4 daughters. I enjoy hiking, coaching soccer and lacrosse, and reading about history and science (nerd alert).